Try Facebook topic data for free
For the very first time, Facebook topic data is now available as part of an instant real-time access, free 14 day trial.
Explore Facebook topic data like never before
Gain instant access to three rich data sets (automotive, retail and film & TV) and explore
the full potential of Facebook topic data. Perform data analysis, validate market demand
and develop proof of concept applications.
The Automotive Index is designed to provide insight from content shared related to three specific automotive brands: Ford, BMW, and Honda. You can derive analysis such as share of voice, demographic breakdowns of people engaging with the content, URLs driving engagement and custom VEDO classifications looking at specific car features.
A sample of Super Public posts with verbatim text is included.
- Estimated monthly volume: 27 million interactions
- Trailing month peak daily volume: 1,313,800 interactions
- % interactions stories: 3.5%
- % interactions engagements: 96.5%
The Entertainment Index is designed to provide insight from content shared and engaged on related to seven film and TV related Facebook topic data categories: Movie, Film, TV Network, TV Programme, TV Channel, TV Show, TV/Movie Award.
You can derive analysis such as top movie titles discussed, current movie release engagement over time and topics discussed with friends and family.
- Estimated monthly volume: 10.5 million interactions
- Trailing month peak daily volume: 449,900 interactions
- % interactions stories: 13%
- % interactions engagements: 87%
The Retail Index is designed to provide insight from content created and engaged on Facebook, focusing on related to thirteen retail brands: Amazon.com, Walmart, Costco, Tesco, Auchan, Target, Lidl, Morrisons, Sam's Club, Sainsbury's, Jumbo Supermarkten, Intermarché, and Carrefour.
You can derive analysis such as top retail companies by region, engagement sentiment by gender and top retailer by purchase event.
- Estimated monthly volume: 5.2 million interactions
- Trailing month peak daily volume: 236,400 interactions
- % interactions stories: 7%
- % interactions engagements: 93%
Choose your Facebook topic data trial track
You can explore the trial in two tracks, as a developer or as an analyst.
Explore pre-build data workbooks, example data visualizations and VEDO classifications:
- Tableau workbooks - explore detailed Tableau workbooks developed for each industry index. Each highlights many of the different analytical insights offered by PYLON including Demographics, Topics & categories. Domains & URLs, sentiment and Super Public.
- Index reference guide - each industry index offers an accompanying reference document describing how the data collection is enabled, what custom VEDO classifications have been included and example data visualizations.
- Includes access to live API
Explore three live industry indexes using PYLON’s REST API:
- Live API - Instant access to the live PYLON REST API. Explore data across three industry indexes with full analysis capabilities.
- API Quick Start Guide - Get connected and receiving