Two.42.solutions Powers Ahead with Next-Generation
of Media Monitoring and Analytics
With deep roots in public opinion and large-scale data processing, two.42.solutions provides a suite of offerings including: media monitoring, predictive analytics, and influencer & market identification.
Identify flexible, functionally-rich platform to monitor multiple social data sources for improved media monitoring and analytics.
“DataSift gives Two.42.solutions clients unprecedented data insights that help them make decisions in a complex, ever evolving communication landscape.”
Chief Technology Officer, Two.42.solutions
Public opinion research and analytic company standardizes on DataSift to monitor brands, issues and campaigns across diverse social media sources, consistently and accurately.
MONITORING AND MEASURING CONVERSATIONS ACROSS ONLINE, BROADCAST AND PRINT MEDIA SOURCES
- Two.42.solutions are ‘conversation specialists’, a young and dynamic company that monitors and measures conversations across online, broadcast and print media sources—all from a proprietary platform.
- The company taps into rich Big Data and human-generated data to give clients the most complete understanding of what people are reading, hearing, seeing and saying about the topics and issues they care most about. This information enables clients ranging from notable public figures and political candidates to Fortune 500 corporations to act in near real-time.
- This action ranges from responding rapidly to crisis scenarios and refining communications messages, to uncovering drivers of public opinion and sentiment, and discovering those most influential authors or sources in shaping opinion.
- Two.42.solutions clients were calling for more flexibility in the implementation of social and digital listening: either to get data more often—or faster.
- However, Two.42.solutions didn’t want to be constrained by the general tools available in the marketplace. The company wanted more control over monitoring, as well as the ability to perform sentiment analysis and close other analytics gaps.
INCLUSION OF PRINT MEDIA SOURCES ACCELERATES MONITORING BREADTH AND ACCURACY
- Prior to choosing DataSift, Two.42.solutions explored other standard social media monitoring tools with API connections, including Brandwatch, Netbase, Nuvi, as well Lexalytics and Semantria.
- The decision criteria was three-fold: flexibility in the type of data and metadata data that could be exported and accessed, the inclusion of multiple sources (such as print media), and automation that would override the time, as well as the cost involved in drawing together different sources and sentiment enhancements.
- Two.42.solutions is using DataSift to build its own media monitoring platform, as well as building custom platforms for clients. One of the most valuable features of DataSift is the ability to include print media through LexisNexis as well as the additional features leveraging Lexalytics.
MONITORING A VAST ARRAY OF DIVERSE DATA SOURCES
- DataSift gives Two.42.solutions the flexibility to monitor an ever-growing number of data sources. This best-in-class data/API aggregator service blends additional enhancements and metadata services, allowing the company to deliver unrivalled media monitoring and analytics to end-user clients.
- Right now, the company is monitoring Twitter, Facebook pages, Wordpress, LexisNexis, with others being added as client needs adapt. Enrichments in use include topic analysis, sentiment, and entity extraction—with more again being added as client demands change.
- Uniquely, DataSift gives Two.42.solutions the ability to extract data with less latency than other providers, as well as the ability to add their own analytics features.