Infuse Social Data Into Your BusinessDataSift provides products tailored just to your needs.
Social Data For Enterprise
Social data can provide businesses with unparalleled insight into the state of their brand, their customer's preferences and their competitor's activities. But it's often siloed, if available at all, and enterprises face unique challenges in integrating social data into their core business processes.
Limitations With Current ToolsAs your use of social media matures, your need to dive into specifics, go beyond keywords and tie the results into your native business tools increases.
Overwhelming VolumeWith exponential growth of social data expected to continue, you need to build for today while planning how to scale in the future.
Unwieldy FormatOverloaded IT departments struggle to consume unstructured social data and integrate it into systems that marketing, product, and other business stakeholders can use.
With social data, we're tying our content together with how it'll be seen socially, and we're getting to the point where producers are starting to use social in their programming decisions and content creation decisions and we just see that becoming an ingrained part of how people work.Peter Yared, CTO & CIO, CBS Interactive
The DataSift Advantage
Maximize Campaign Performance
- Leverage demographics to identify what influencers and audiences drive social conversions and impact.
- Uncover what content and topics resonate by audience and uncover content gaps.
Monitor Brand Reputation
- Go beyond keyword tracking to see a full picture of what customers and prospects are saying about your brand and industry and get ahead of any potential crises.
- Filter by any combination of author, location, language, data enrichments, demographics, metadata, and keywords to find what’s relevant.
Drive Product Innovation
- Contextualize your data with Klout score, sentiment, language, link content and more to drill into social conversations and derive actionable feedback.
- Track interests and feature requests by specific demographic and behavioral segments.