Try LinkedIn Engagement Insights for free
For the very first time, you can now explore insights from LinkedIn data as part of a free 14 day trial.
Explore advanced LinkedIn insights like never before
PYLON for LinkedIn Engagement Insights Reporter gives you an opportunity to analyze LinkedIn’s members activity and engagement during your free trial. Research your audience, develop more engaging content and gauge your share of voice.
TOPIC AND AUDIENCE
During your free trial, you will be granted access to the LinkedIn Engagement Insights Reporter, a web application, for 14 days.
During this time, you will be able to analyze:
- The last 30 days of engagement activity from members on LinkedIn
- Data including shares, likes, comments, clicks, and article views
There are a number of actions that you can perform using the LinkedIn Engagement Insights Reporter, including selecting a topic and audience by specific criteria.
The criteria include:
- By country (limited to top 5)
- By topic (limited to 5 pre-defined topics)
- By member seniority level
- By company size
The LinkedIn Engagement Insights trial also gives you an opportunity to analyze audience engagement over the last 30 days.
You will be able to run pre-defined reports showing:
- Audience demographics such as industries and sectors, company size, functions, occupations, seniority and skills
- Content that is driving engagement, including links, domains, content types, topics