Social Data Week Announces New Speakers, Sponsors and Media Partner
SAN FRANCISCO - August 5, 2013 Social Data Week 2013, a global summit that will explore how the use of social data is revolutionizing enterprise strategy and decision making, today announced an impressive roster of new speakers, along with sponsors and media partner for the event.
Joining a powerhouse line up of more than 20 speakers for the event, including Gary Vaynerchuk, Guy Kawasaki and Robert Kirkpatrick of United Nations Global Pulse, new speakers added to the Social Data Week 2013 program taking place the week of September 16-20 include:
- Joe Fernandez, Founder & CEO, Klout
- Derek Gottfrid, VP of Product, Tumblr
- John Bell, Global Managing Director, [email protected]
- Jon Steinberg, President & COO, BuzzFeed
- Jordan Kretchmer, Founder & CEO, Livefyre
- Shree Dandekar, Chief Strategist, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Dell
- Stacy Morrison, Editor-in-Chief, BlogHer
- Dave Rowley, CTO, Get Satisfaction
Presented by Platinum Sponsor DataSift, Social Data Week 2013 is also proud to announce the following sponsors, leaders in the social and big data analytics industry, as well as a media partner:
- Tableau Software helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information. More than 12,000 customer accounts get rapid results with Tableau in the office and on-the-go. And tens of thousands of people use Tableau Public to share data in their blogs and websites. Connect with Tableau on Twitter @tableau and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/tableausw.
- Splunk Inc. provides the engine for machine data™. Splunk® software collects, indexes and harnesses the machine-generated big data coming from the websites, applications, servers, networks and mobile devices that power business. Splunk software enables organizations to monitor, search, analyze, visualize and act on massive streams of real-time and historical machine data. More than 5,200 enterprises, universities, government agencies and service providers in over 90 countries use Splunk Enterprise. Splunk Storm®, a cloud-based subscription service, is used by organizations developing applications in the cloud. Connect with Splunk on Twitter @splunk and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/splunk.
- Pulsar is a new breed of social intelligence platform that’s re-inventing social media monitoring. Born out of 10 years of experience with social data by Face, the global strategic insight agency, Pulsar enables marketers to go beyond keyword tracking to map brand audiences, track how content spreads and measure the reach of social conversations. Connect with Pulsar on Twitter @Pulsar_Social and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Pulsar-Social.
- The Next Web is one of the world’s largest online publications that delivers an international perspective on the latest news about Internet technology, business and culture. With an active, influential audience consisting of more than 7.2 million monthly visits and 9.5 million monthly page views, The Next Web continues to expand its global presence with the addition of new channels and content partnerships, as well as through events in North America and Europe. Connect with The Next Web on Twitter @TheNextWeb and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thenextweb.
The Social Data Week conference will build a community and outlet for industry leaders, experts, influencers and brands to examine themes including:
- Turning social data into strategic advantage – using social data to drive better, faster decisions and more effectively engage customers
- Social for social good – harnessing big data and real-time analytics for monitoring global and local socio-economic crises to enable fast response
- Social media masters – learn from top brands
- Women and their impact on the social sphere
- Architecting for massive real time social data – technology, platforms and tools
- The future of social – current trends, what’s next and who’s driving innovation
Social Data Week 2013 will kick off on Monday, September 16 in San Francisco at the Mission Bay Conference Center and conclude on Friday, September 20 in New York City at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Local events in additional cities around the globe will be announced in the coming weeks.
To take advantage of special Early Bird registration rates extended through August 15 and for the latest information on Social Data Week 2013, visit socialdataweek.com. For information regarding Social Data Week sponsorship or partnership opportunities, inquire at [email protected].
About Social Data Week 2013
Social Data Week is a global summit to highlight the revolution happening in social data by bringing together industry leaders, experts, influencers, brands and agencies for thought-provoking discussions and exchange of ideas. For more information, to sponsor the conference or to register your interest in hosting a local event, visit http://socialdataweek.com. Join the conversation on Twitter @socialdataweek #sdwk13, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/socialdataweek and on Tumblr at socialdataweek2013.tumblr.com.
DataSift Inc. is the leading enterprise social data platform, enabling companies to aggregate, filter and extract insights from the billions of public social conversations on Twitter, leading social networks and millions of other sources. DataSift provides access to both real-time and historical social data to uncover insights and trends that relate to brands, businesses, financial markets, news and public opinion. Key investors include Insight Venture Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Upfront Ventures and IA Ventures. DataSift has offices in San Francisco, New York, Canada, and Reading, U.K. For more information, visit www.datasift.com and follow us on Twitter @datasift.